Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where Is Grandma Today? Sending Her Books Away!























Hello Friends, Family and Followers,

Do you know how long it's been since a cute guy carried my books for me? You might be guessing Grade School? Jr. High? Well, until yesterday you would have been right ... But not today!

Today Aaron showed up at my door for the express purpose of carrying my books for me ... all 672 of them! Ten boxes are going off to our national distributor, Book Masters, and two boxes to Long Beach, California for The Women's Conference hosted by Maria Shiver.

I hasten to add (but obviously not too quickly) that Aaron was accompanied by his wife, Malia--the new executive assistant for 3L Publishing. Such service!

And for the record, I do remember the last guy who carried my books for me. His name was Johnny Propst and he followed me home from Jr. High one day, asking to carry my books. So about halfway home, I thought it was the least I could do. We went steady for a few days until the novelty wore off. Let's hope this book-carrying event has a brighter future!~

To All Things Grand,

Maridel

No comments:

Post a Comment